All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBarack Obama is aggressively pushing the American ecomy towards socialism. Maybe it will last, maybe it won't. In the meantime, what should Americans do with their money? In this unique and timely book, financial advisor Jerry Bowyer combines critical analysis of Obama's ecomic policies with sound investment guidelines for free-market capitalists. Under Obama, taxes will rise, energy will become more expensive, regulation will increase, corporate stocks will suffer, credit will remain tight, and national markets will stagnate. Bowyer explains why this is happening and offers sound advice on how to profit under the new anti-growth regime - for as long as it lasts.
- Author BiographyJerry Bowyer is the founder of Bowyer Media, a radio and television production company. He was formerly chief economist for Benchmark Financial Network and is currently senior economic advisor to Ronald Blue and Company. Bowyer writes regularly for TownHall.com, Forbes.com, CNBC.com and the Wall Street Journal. He is a CNBC contributor who appears frequently on The Kudlow Report.
- Author(s)Jerry Bowyer
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight304 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.