All listings for this product
About this product
- Description100% free from gluten, dairy, eggs, soy and yeast. More simple and healthy recipes from The Intolerant Gourmet. Food writer and cook Pippa Kendrick returns with over 120 brand new recipes that prove that free from cooking can be as quick, easy and delicious as traditional methods. While at university, Pippa became seriously ill with complications that stemmed from undiagsed food allergies. It became a life-threatening situation and was a turning point in her life. Unable to find the information she needed and driven by a love of good food, Pippa began to develop her own recipes. Pippa firmly believes that eating should be a pleasure, one to be shared, and celebrated, matter what restrictions you have in your diet. Food sensitivities need t get in your way. This second book is packed with food for all the family; food for anytime of the day, any day of the week and everyday of the year. Using fresh, 'real' ingredients, Pippa shows you how to make easy, simple meals that are all entirely free from wheat, yeast, egg, dairy and gluten, and almost all entirely free from nuts. So whether you're looking for a delicious breakfast treat like maple syrup scones, a simple al fresco lunch like caramelised onion quiche, a honey and blueberry drizzle cake to warm you on a lazy afteron, or spaghetti and meatballs that will please all the family, Pippa can show you how to effortlessly pull off recipes that anyone can eat. It might be that gooey chocolate pudding you've been craving for months (or the lemon tart, or the apple pie and ice cream), or the chicken nuggets you kw your children would love, or perhaps you've got friends coming round for a weekend feast. Whatever the meal, or the situation, there are multiple ways to cook the foods you love without missing out. In this book Pippa shows you just how easy that can be.
- Author BiographyPippa Kendrick is a food writer and cook whose allergy-friendly recipes and advice on food intolerance has earned her a growing following through her successful blog.
- Author(s)Pippa Kendrick
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 col illus
- Weight940 g
- Width186 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.