All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe modern world is full of temptations that can lead people t only into unhappy lives but also into the throes of addiction. Navigating the world alone is t an easy task for any of us. Why t let The Freedom to Love be a most valued companion in overcoming an addiction to a sinful life? By living your life guided by true Christian morality and spiritual principles, you can break free from temptations and have the courage to experience real love. Why study the 12 Step recovery from a Christian context? Addicts and codependents are unable to choose real love without being grounded in solid moral values. Christianity offers a purposeful commitment to a way of life that heals human wounds and rectifies the effects of sin. It promotes character, growing in the measure that the person depends on truth and grace. Devote yourself to the study and development of Christ's love and you will find the strength to break free from addiction, codependency and sinful behaviors that preclude love.
- Author(s)O P Emmerich Vogt
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.