All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA historical qualitative case study will be performed with the intent of drawing inferences toward potential current and future leadership challenges. The case study analysis used during this study will focus on the discrimination that destroyed the unit cohesion of the 477th Bombardment Group (Medium) and resulted in its inability to accomplish its mission. It was more important for those in charge of the 477th to maintain segregation in the name of control than it was to get the unit ready for war.
- Author(s)John D Murphy
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight122 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.