All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFreemasonry is part of a long tradition of Western mysticism, steeped in an enduring and eclectic mixture of historical fact and legend. Much of the ritual and symbolism prevalent in Freemasonry has developed over many centuries and relies heavily on tions inherited from the customs and practices of medieval stonemasons. This absorbing and informative book provides an account of the history and legends of the Freemasons, from its links with the Knights Templar, its explorations into alchemy and the hermetic tradition, through the age of Enlightenment and the founding fathers of the USA, to the Victorians and up to the present day.
- Author BiographyJeremy Harwood was educated at Christ Church, Oxford and was awarded the Sir Keith Felling Memorial Prize as the top history student of his final year. He has written more than 25 books.
- Author(s)Jeremy Harwood
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication14/12/2015
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content NoteOver 200 pictures
- Weight408 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.