All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCook from the farmer s market with inspired vegetarian recipes many of which are gluten-free and dairy-free with a French twist, all highlighting seasonal produce. Beloved ChocolateAndZucchini.com food blogger Clotilde Dusoulier is t a vegetarian. But she has, like many of us, chosen to eat less meat and fish, and is always looking for new ways to cook what looks best at the market. In The French Market Cookbook, she takes us through the seasons in 82 recipes and explores the love story between French cuisine and vegetables. Choosing what s ripe and in season means Clotilde does t rely heavily on the cheese, cream, and pastas that often overpopulate vegetarian recipes. Instead she lets the bright flavors of the vegetables shine through: carrots are lightly spiced with star anise and vanilla in a soup made with almond milk; tomatoes are jazzed up by mustard in a gorgeous tart; winter squash stars in golden Corsican turvers; and luscious peaches bake in a cardamom-scented custard. With 75 color photographs of the tempting dishes and the abundant markets of Paris, and with Clotilde s charming stories of shopping and cooking in France, The French Market Cookbook is a transportive and beautiful cookbook for food lovers everywhere.
- Author BiographyCLOTILDE DUSOULIER is the creator of the award-winning food blog ChocolateAndZucchini.com, and the author of the cookbook Chocolate & Zucchini and the guidebook Clotilde s Edible Adventures in Paris. She lives in Paris, France.
- Author(s)Clotilde Dusoulier
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication24/07/2013
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content Note75 Colour Photographs
- Weight572 g
- Width171 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.