All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Cook from the farmer s market with inspired vegetarian recipes many of which are gluten-free and dairy-free with a French twist, all highlighting seasonal produce.</b> Beloved ChocolateAndZucchini.com food blogger Clotilde Dusoulier is t a vegetarian. But she has, like many of us, chosen to eat less meat and fish, and is always looking for new ways to cook what looks best at the market. In <i>The French Market Cookbook, </i>she takes us through the seasons in 82 recipes and explores the love story between French cuisine and vegetables. Choosing what s ripe and in season means Clotilde does t rely heavily on the cheese, cream, and pastas that often overpopulate vegetarian recipes. Instead she lets the bright flavors of the vegetables shine through: carrots are lightly spiced with star anise and vanilla in a soup made with almond milk; tomatoes are jazzed up by mustard in a gorgeous tart; winter squash stars in golden Corsican turvers; and luscious peaches bake in a cardamom-scented custard. With 75 color photographs of the tempting dishes and the abundant markets of Paris, and with Clotilde s charming stories of shopping and cooking in France, <i>The French Market Cookbook</i> is a transportive and beautiful cookbook for food lovers everywhere.
- Author BiographyCLOTILDE DUSOULIER is the creator of the award-winning food blog ChocolateAndZucchini.com, and the author of the cookbook <i>Chocolate & Zucchini</i> and the guidebook <i>Clotilde s Edible Adventures in Paris</i>. She lives in Paris, France.
- Author(s)Clotilde Dusoulier
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication24/07/2013
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content Note75 Colour Photographs
- Weight572 g
- Width171 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.99Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.