All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn her first ever cookbook, Mireille Guilia provides her millions of readers with the recipes that are the cornerstone of her philosophy-mouthwatering, simply prepared dishes that that favour fresh, seasonal ingredients and yield high satisfaction. Organised around Mireille's three favourite pastimes-breakfast, lunch, and dinner-these recipe emphasise pure flavour, balanced ingredients and easy cooking methods. Eating pleasurably is just as important as eating healthfully, and Mirille devotes chapters to dessert and chocolate (essential components of any Frenchwoman's diet) and incorporates advice on entertaining, menu planning, and wine selection.
- Author BiographyMireille Guiliano, born and brought up in France, is an internationally bestselling author, long-time spokesperson for Veuve Clicquot and former President and CEO of Clicquot, Inc (LMVH). She is married to an American and divides her time between New York and France (Paris and Provence). Her favourite pastimes are breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Author(s)Mireille Guiliano
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Note2 colour printing, illustrations throughout
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.