All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionLike a glass of wine in the French afteron sunshine - The French for Love is the perfect summer escape. Fans of Katie Fforde, Carole Matthews, Kate Forster or Erica James - and everyone who enjoyed Nick Alexander's The French House - will love Fiona Valpy. Gina has lost her perfect job, her boyfriend and her favourite aunt all within the space of a few months. So when she inherits her aunt's ramshackle French house, Gina decides to pack her bags for the Bordeaux countryside - swapping the miserable English weather for blue skies, sunshine, great wine and a fresh start. What she hasn't factored in is a hole in the roof, the most embarrassing language faux pas, and discovering family secrets that she was never supposed to kw. Suddenly feeling a long way from home, Gina will have to rely on new found friends, her own hard work and Cedric - her charming, mysterious and tres handsome new stonemason. But whilst desire needs translation, love is a different matter. Can Gina overcome the language barrier to make her French dream come true?
- Author(s)Fiona Valpy
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.