All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in-depth Encyclopedia on the life, work, and theories of Sigmund Freud, this A-Z reference includes the most recent debates on such topics as the theory of dreams and the Oedipus complex, as well as biographical sketches of leading figures in the Freudian movement. Coverage also includes philosophers who anticipated or influenced Freud, such as Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, and the many movements influenced by his work, from the early twentieth-century Surrealists to the present day.
- Author BiographyEdward Erwin is professor of philosophy at the University of Miami at Coral Gables. He received his Ph.D. in philosophy from The Johns Hopkins University in 1968. Professor Erwin is the author of The Concept of Meaninglessness (John Hopkins Press, 1970); Behavior Therapy: Scientific, Philosophical and Moral Foundations (Cambridge University Press, 1978); A Final Accounting: Philosophical and Empirical Issues in Freudian Psychology (M.I.T. Press, 1996); and Philosophy and Psychotherapy: Razing the Troubles of the Brain (Sage, 1997). He is also the co-editor (with Sidney Gendin and Lowell Kleiman) of Garland's Ethical Issues in Scientific Research (1994).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2002
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1587 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byEdward Erwin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.