All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Katherine Phillips, a well-kwn community leader with a failing marriage, accidently strikes a pedestrian who steps in front of her vehicle on a swy day, she has idea how her life will change. The unconscious victim, an unidentified homeless person, is taken to a hospital. It isn't until police release a photo that Katherine realizes the person is someone from her past. Growing up in a small town, Katherine and Myra Martin met in elementary school and were best friends until high school graduation. They lost contact as their lives moved on to college and careers. How far will a friend go to learn what happened in the intervening years? Katherine is determined to learn the truth-but what she discovers may upend t only Myra's life but her own as well. As family secrets, fraud, and betrayal emerge, both women come to kw the truth about the consequences of their choices. In this vel, two childhood friends are reunited and soon find that secrets from the past entangle them and unkwn connections between them complicate the present.
- Author(s)Jessica Lyn Elkins
- Date of Publication14/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.