All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionGusta and Didi are at last re-united with their children. But being confined all together on the Gate Of Heaven has unforeseen changes as friend and foe are all forced to associate with one ather as equals for the first and only time. For the Seventy-Ninth of the Telen'Gal, association with the enemy brings with it wisdom, and the final understanding of the error his people have made. Scyleia wants to save one of the clones that have fought so hard on Klysanthia. And when she learns that Tai-Gil was one of the few survivors to escape alive, her need to bring the Androktone on board becomes a fixation. And for the clones themselves, the perfect warriors, association with the enemy brings an even greater threat, and perfection soon becomes a blurred and longed for image of the past. In space, Peleus strives to make Lysippe his, but his efforts are hindered by fate, and then by Pantariste who also anunces her interest in him. And as a Matriarch, she is t to be denied easily. The Friendly Ambassador: Changes is the third part of an ongoing four part science fiction epic in which female characters feature very prominently, many of them in strong and attractive leading roles. The story began with The Friendly Ambassador: The Beginning of the End. The Friendly Ambassador stories blend Greek Myth with traditional science-fiction, taking a different approach to the legend of Atlantis, the origination of the Amazons, and the true nature of mythical creatures such as the Cyclops and Centaurs as aliens from other worlds. The story is set on Atlantian Earth, on board various ships in space, and on the far off world of Eden. It is full of rich characters, monsters and hardware, but it is packaged in a totally different way to anything that's been done before. Although there are many visual centrepieces, it is the relationships between the principal characters and their understanding of each other that is the main focus of the story.
- Author BiographyI was born in Manchester in the North West of England in 1957. Although I have moved around a bit, Manchester is still both my physical and spiritual home. I am a Northerner. I am also married to Rosanna, and have been now for twenty-one years. I have an imagination that began when I was very young and never waned. I also like reading and so it was no surprise I suppose when I started writing. Because I am an unknown who has never been picked up by either an Agent or mainstream Publisher, I am a bit of a one man band. I even do my own covers and have become a bit of a digital artist as a result. I started writing when I was young and very bad. Now I am older and a lot better. My writing has improved too. I write science fiction, fantasy and romance stories. I also like to mix and match with romance in science fiction and so on. Female characters feature very prominently in my stories, many of them in strong and attractive leading roles. The reason for this is that I like women, a lot. In fact I adore everything about them, so it is no surprise that I enjoy reading stories where women feature prominently and that I should also enjoy writing stories where women feature prominently. It gives my stories a female bias, but I think they are better for it. I also like every character, even the monsters and villains, to have a realistic reason for being and doing what they do. Like reality, everything blurs. There is no right or wrong, just different viewpoints that lead to conflict. But I also like my out and out villains to be really bad. If you like science fiction, thrillers and romance stories with particular emphasis on leading female characters that are exciting and adventurous, look no further. You can also visit my website at www.booksandstories.com.
- Author(s)David George Richards
- Date of Publication05/09/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.