All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis whimsical collection of poems and stories by Margaret Wise Brown is back in print in its original format the Little Golden Book. Garth Williams' artwork shines here, with the friendliest bunnies, dogs, and people ever!
- Author BiographyMARGARET WISE BROWN (1910-1952), best known as the author of Goodnight Moon, wrote countless children's books inspired by her belief that the very young were fascinated by the simple pleasures of the world around them. Among her many bestselling Golden titles are Mister Dog, The Color Kittens, The Golden Egg Book, Seven Little Postmen, The Friendly Book, and The Sailor Dog. GARTH WILLIAMS (1912-1996) is known for his realistic yet highly expressive animal characters. His unique style has brought to life some of the best-loved children's books of the 20th century, including E. B. White's Charlotte's Web and Stuart Little, and the Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder. He illustrated many timeless Golden Books, among them Baby Farm Animals, Mister Dog, The Friendly Book, The Sailor Dog, The Giant Golden Book of Elves and Fairies, and The Kitten Who Thought He Was a Mouse.
- Author(s)Garth Williams,Margaret Wise Brown
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGolden Books Publishing Company, Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width168 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $11.42
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.87
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $9.58Trending at AU $18.95
- AU $14.62Trending at AU $15.17
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $20.06Trending at AU $24.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.