About this product
- DescriptionOn the back of the picture were two words which jumped right out at me: THE FRIGHTENERS...When Chloe starts at a new school, she gets off to a really bad start and -one wants to be her friend - except Aidan. But everyone else seems scared of Aidan - scared of the pictures he draws. Chloe can't imagine why until she picks up one of his drawings of 'The Frighteners'. For w the Frighteners - horrifying monstrous creatures - won't leave her alone...
- Author BiographyPETE JOHNSON began work as a film critic for Radio One, then became a teacher. His experiences in the classroom inspired him to write his first book for children, and he still keeps contact with a panel of young readers to gain their viewpoint as he writes. He is the author of over forty books, including the bestselling How To Train Your Parents. Pete's books have won various awards, including the Young Telegraph Award and the Brilliant Book Award, and have been translated into twenty-three languages. He lives in St Albans.
- Author(s)Pete Johnson
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication02/04/2001
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYearling (imprint of Random House Children's Books)
- Out-of-print date07/10/2016
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight114 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading Age8-11
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.