All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $33.80
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $33.23
About this product
- DescriptionTeasing, lively, and mischievous, The Frisky Cook by new author Nancy Doeller offers women a years' worth of daring dinner dates, steamy nights, and a smorgasbord of naughty niceties. With the goal to make all lovers and spouses vie for playmate of the year, Doeller helps others do what she does best. In three easy-to-follow acts and performance titles such as Oh My July and Sassy September, Doeller gets couple's one-a-month party started. With her exceptionally enticing brand of joie de vivre, she complements recipes like Fit-for-a-King Filet Mign and Rough and Ready Mountain Man's Dinner, with cues on alluring, if adventurous, attire and directives on how to whisper dirty in his ear. By the main course, the author does more than show women how to keep the spark alive-she creates an infer of food, fun, and lust.
- Author BiographyNancy Doeller studied health and physical education at West Chester University before marrying an Austrian chef she met while working as an activities director on a cruise ship. For nearly thirty years she helped her husband manage a yacht club, though also found time to study voice, acting, and dance. With an ear for writing jingles and a love for food, she began an entertainment and catering business in which she not only created menus and catered private parties, she delivered handmade gourmet baskets while singing original jingles and telegrams. Currently, she lives with her family in Wallingford, Pennsylvania, where she is working on her second cookbook as well as a television pilot. The Frisky Cook is her first book.
- Author(s)Nancy Doeller
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.