All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Frog Song 4 (The Forest) book is about a frog who meets some wonderful new friends who learn to sing a special song that makes them very happy!! The Frog Song 4 is a very fun book to read to your children. It will make you and your children laugh as you read the book to them. The book has an assortment of one of a kind hand drawn bugs, and creatures for your children to find and count. The Frog Song 4 (The Forest) is the fourth book in a series of five books. The Frog Song 4 is a beautifully illustrated children's book. The Frog Song 4 book uses hand-drawn illustrations done by the author using watercolors and ink. The book includes a special section where your children can add their own story and other fun activities.
- Author BiographyJeff Golden was born in Erie, Pennsylvania. He is a very creative person and enjoys bringing his characters to life. Jeff wants to be a full-time children's book author and illustrator. The Frog Song book series was inspired by his children (Brenda, Brandy, Hunter and Conrad). Jeff's children were always asking for him to tell me a story...a made up one ... not from a book. The Frog Song, was Jeff's daughter Brenda's favorite of the made up stories. Hopefully, The Frog Song book series will be the first of many of Jeff's made up stories to be put in to print and will become one of your favorite stories too. In his free time, Jeff enjoys walking, camping, drawing and spending time in nature. Thank you for reading our story.
- Author(s)MR Jeffrey Alan Golden
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)MR Jeffrey Alan Golden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.