About this product
- DescriptionThe frogs cant decide what they should do. They do t kw what to eat, what to play or when to sleep. So they ask Zeus to give them a king. The results are t what they expected! The Frogs Want a King is a book-banded reading book for developing readers, carefully levelled at Purple Book Band. Beautifully illustrated throughout, this 737-word fiction story features a more demanding text with an extended vocabulary. It is suitable for ages 7 - 8. The Frogs Want a King is part of Ransom Reading Stars, a structured programme for children learning to read. The series has fifteen levels: four phonics levels and eleven book band levels (Pink through to Lime).
- Author BiographyAnita Loughrey is a writer of children's illustrated fiction and primary teacher resources. She taught for 17 years in primary education before becoming a full-time writer, and has since written over 71 books.
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleReading Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight60 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.