All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSaint-Martin-de-Comminges is a small town nestled in the Pyrenees. The kind of place where thing happens. Until the winter morning when a group of workers discover the headless body of a horse, hanging suspended from a frozen cliff. Toulouse city copy Servaz can't believe he's been told to investigate the death of an animal. But there's something disturbing about the crime he can't igre. Then DNA from one of the most torious inmates of a nearby asylum is found on the corpse...and a few days later the first murder takes place. Madness and revenge is stirring in the swbound valley, and Servaz must uncover the town's dark secret before the killer strikes again.
- Author BiographyBernard Minier grew up at the foot of the Pyrenees. He has received several awards for his short stories, and THE FROZEN DEAD is his first crime novel.
- Author(s)Bernard Minier
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCommandant Servaz
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMulholland Books
- Weight335 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Translated byAlison Anderson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.