All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrilled Peach & Shrimp Crostini Colorful Risotto-Stuffed Peppers Butternut Squash & Apple Soup Cooking great meals at home doesn't have to cost a fortune. Written by two foodies who refused to let their eat-in kitchen or tiny budget disappoint their taste buds, this creative collection proves you don't have to be wealthy to enjoy fine food! Alanna Kaufman and Alex Small, founders of the popular blog TwoFatAls.com, offer you 200 mouthwatering recipes that will please their palates and their pocketbooks, such as: * Pomegranate Fig Bites* Balsamic Grilled Artichokesli>Honey-Thyme Pear & Goat Cheese Sandwiches* Seared Tuna with Fennel* Apricot Brandy-Baked French Toast, and more! Complete with tips on how to affordably stock and maintain a frugal pantry, as well as price breakdowns for each serving, this cookbook shows how to eat well-without breaking the bank!
- Author BiographyAlanna Kaufman is an avid cookbook reader and food writer. She is a regular contributor to Slashfood, the official food blog of AOL. Alex Small has been a self-employed freelance photographer for over 5 years.
- Author(s)Alanna Kaufman,Alex Small
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.