All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fugitive Self is a tribute to a distinguished career spanning fifty years in American letters. At once meditative, whimsical, and hard-hitting, it illuminates the spiritual cost of American expansion. Nothing we'd been counting onall the time we'd waitedwas waiting when we arrived. Only more waiting-- John Wheatcroft is the author of twenty books in three genres, a WWII combat veteran, and professor emeritus at Bucknell University. He has a well-kwn following--Peter Balakian, Bruce Smith, Tom Gardner, Betsy Sholl--who believes his work is seminal to understanding violence w and in the second half of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyNovelist, poet, and playwright, John Wheatcroft founded and directed the Bucknell Seminar for Younger Poets and was the first director of Bucknell's Stadler Center for Poetry. He is Professor Emeritus at Bucknell University and the author of 17 books in three genres as well as work in all major literary journals.
- Author(s)John Wheatcroft
- PublisherEtruscan Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEtruscan Press
- Weight386 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.