All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMystery and adventure for four young detectives in Ancient Roman times. It seems that Flavia's tutor, Aristo, has committed a terrible crime - attempting to murder Flavia's own father. When Aristo escapes, Flavia and her friends give chase, but they aren't the only ones on Aristo's trail. Who else is after the young tutor? And what made him want to kill?
- Author BiographyCaroline Lawrence is American. She lives with her husband by the river in London and is active as a speaker in schools and at book festivals. She took part in the British Museum's POMPEII LIVE event, giving talks that were streamed to schools all over the UK, and she is the winner of the 2009 CLASSICS ASSOCIATION PRIZE for 'a significant contribution to the public understanding of Classics'. In addition to the 17 novels in the ROMAN MYSTERIES sequence, Caroline Lawrence has written five spin-off titles, all of which have contributed to total UK sales in excess of 1 million copies. Visit Caroline's website at www.carolinelawrence.com and follow her on Twitter @CarolineLawrenc.
- Author(s)Caroline Lawrence
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication04/05/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Roman Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content Note3 maps
- Weight226 g
- Width151 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.