All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fulcrum, Selected Poems 2000 -2010. In The Fulcrum, Sam Roger's award-winning poems are collected for the first time in a single volume. These poems speak of highways at 3 a.m., hospital emergency rooms, the woods at dusk, the ferries across Puget Sound, the alleys where people find alcoves for sleeping, and the tops of mesas in New Mexico. The Fulcrum celebrates the age-old quest to find a poetic voice for the breadth of human experience.
- Author BiographySam Rogers has a background in English Literature, Film Studies, Bus Driving, and Clinical Social Work. He works in Mental Health and lives with his family near Puget Sound.
- Author(s)Sam Rogers
- PublisherGowen Place Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGowen Place Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.