All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the free to the extravagant to everything in between, this book has everything a girl needs besides her gal pals. And what's t to love about the flirty, inviting, eye-catching cover? It's smart, sassy, and fun. So, go girls, and have more fun. You deserve it.
- Author BiographyMelina Gerosa Bellows is an executive vice president of children's publishing at National Geographic books, a freelance writer and novelist, and a former senior editor of Ladies' Home Journal. She calls the nation's capital home, and it's a home filled with fun ideas for her husband, Keith, and their two young children.
- Author(s)Melina Gerosa Bellows
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication17/08/2009
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width160 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.