All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese original contributions on the evolution of primates and the techniques for studying the subject cover an ermous range of material and incorporate the work of specialists from many different fields, showing the necessity of a multidisciplinary approach to problems of primate morphology and phylogeny. Collectively, they demonstrate the concerns and methods of leading contemporary workers in this and related fields. Each contributor shows his way of attacking fundamental problems of evolutionary primatology.
- Author BiographyRussell Tuttle is professor of anthropology, on the Committee on Evolutionary Biology, and part of the Morris Fishbein Center for the History of Biology and Medicine at the University of Chicago. He specializes in research in the history and theory of human evolution, primate behavior, and comparative functional morphology. His contributions to the literature have appeared in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology, Science, Science Journal, and other publications.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/08/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight779 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byRussell H. Tuttle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.