All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of 22 commissioned essays from scholars across numerous fields responded to the question: What are the most fundamental things you can say concerning the interrelations between the institutions of government and property? Contributing authors were asked to address this question in a positive analysis and that their essay penetrate to the deepest (most fundamental) levels of property-government organization. Their contributions are illuminating.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Economics of Legal Relationships
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 4
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byNicholas Mercuro,Warren J. Samuels
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.