All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a series of case studies of major fundamentalist missionary institutions and campaigns in China from 1930 to 1937, this work traces and clarifies the historical process of the movement and its controversy with modernism, the nature of character of the movement, its theological cores, its impact upon missionary thinking and strategies, and its influences on emerging evangelicals within Chinese churches.
- Author BiographyKevin Xiyi Yao is Assistant Professor, China Graduate School of Theology, Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Kevin Xiyi Yao
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication10/12/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleAmerican Society of Missiology Dissertation Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width144 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.