All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fundamentals of Advertising is widely recognized as the most comprehensive and informative introduction to the area for both professionals and students. The new edition has been fully revised and updated and provides a comprehensive coverage of the whole business of advertising and its associated promotional areas, including public relations, sales promotion and sponsorship. The authors use a wide range of examples to illustrate their themes and an informative series of guidelines and checklists of value t only to students but to those applying the various techniques. Topics the authors examine include: The role of the advertising agencies, Planning advertising campaigns, Setting budgets, The scope of below-the-line promotion, How advertising materials are created and produced, The issue of control in advertising, International advertising.
- Author BiographyCurrently freelance consultant and visiting lecturer on post-graduate programmes University of Greenwich. Extensive international consultancy and lecturing experience - in Europe, Africa, South America and the Far East. Author of the best-selling The Fundamentals and Practice of Marketing, The Fundamentals of Advertising and Below the Line Promition. Currently lecturing on MA Marketing and DMS programmes for the University of Greenwich.
- Author(s)Adrian Mackay,John Wilmshurst
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.