All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI've been told that I should introduce myself if you are to enjoy fully all my adventures. Well, OK, I am Percy, just a little boy, but how big or how little you have to guess as you follow our life at my cottage in the country. My special little friend is called Jack Jolly and we are the very best of pals. Follow my life at the cottage, we all have marvellous fun. There's Boo-Boo, a large blue whale who has a happy life living in my swimming pool. Sounds odd? Well, in Magic Land things are different. His great friend is Freddy the frog. How big is he? Well see if you can work it out. Toby the dog is shared by me and Jack Jolly and is like any ordinary dog except when Jack brings him to see us at the cottage; then the magic takes over and Toby can talk like everyone else. You will also meet Little Billy who is a magic tortoise; he believes that he is a great thinker as you will find out. You will hear Tommy the parrot squawking and last, but by means least, you will meet Muddy, our very own wizard, who was thrown out of Wizard Land because he was just too old, seven or eight hundred years in fact. Share in our adventures. We are all dying to meet you - and remember that you can make us as big or little, fat or thin, and we shall all be as you see us.
- Author BiographyServing in the Royal Armoured Corp, John Goodman campaigned with Royal Tank Regiments in Germany and the Far East. He left the army to help run his father's business and became the third generation to be an iron founder in his family. The company flourished and he became Chairman with a staff of about 250, mostly engaged in civil engineering and steel stock holdings.
- Author(s)John Goodman
- PublisherMelrose Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMelrose Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.