All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth look at the desired professional profile of new international managers in different aspects of business. It examines the qualities an international manager needs to possess, including commitment to environmental sustainability, sensitivity toward gender and diversity issues and an engagement in progressive entrepreneurship.
- Author BiographyLASZLO ZSOLNAI is professor and director of the Business Ethics Center at the Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary. He is chairman of the Business Ethics Faculty Group of the CEMS. He is also fellow associate at Judge Business School, University of Cambridge. He is editor-in-chief of Ethical Prospects published by Springer. ANTONIO TENCATI is assistant professor at the Department of Management - CSR Unit of Bocconi University in Milan, Italy. He has a degree in Business Administration at Bocconi University Milan. He has been a researcher at SPACE (the European Research Centre on Risk, Security, Occupational Health and Safety, Environment and Crisis Management).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAntonio Tencati,Laszlo Zsolnai
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.