All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, national security experts, academics, and business leaders discuss how to balance the aims and objectives of U.S. defense strategy with current fiscal realities. The book also offers strategies to coordinate defense spending between the executive branch and Congress.
- Author BiographyNicholas Burns is director of the Aspen Strategy Group and Sultan of Oman Professor of the Practice of International Relations at the Harvard Kennedy School. He is a former U.S. under secretary of state for political affairs (2005-08), ambassador to NATO (2001-05), and ambassador to Greece (1997-2001). Jonathon Price is the deputy director of the Aspen Strategy Group. Joseph S. Nye is University Distinguished Service Professor at the Harvard Kennedy School, a former assistant secretary for defense for international security affairs, and former chair of the National Intelligence Council. Brent Scowcroft , president of the Scowcroft Group, served as national security adviser to Presidents Ford and George H.W. Bush.
- Author(s)Jonathon Price
- PublisherAspen Institute for Humanistic Studies,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/02/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Institute for Humanistic Studies,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight304 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byNicholas Burns
- Foreword byJoseph S. Nye,Brent Scowcroft
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.39Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.