All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAsia's financial systems proved resilient to the shocks from the global financial crisis, and growth since then has been strong. But new challenges have emerged in the region's ecomies, including demographics and aging, the need to diversify from bank-dominated systems, urbanization and infrastructure, and the rebalancing of ecomic activity. This book takes stock of how systems in Asia's advanced and emerging market ecomies compare with the rest of the world and how reforms to develop equity and bond markets have progressed. It then looks forward at how Asian financial systems will evolve in complexity and interconnectedness and what this means for the regional financial centers of Hong Kong SAR and Singapore. Finally, it looks at how the region's demographic dividend can be harnessed to finance infrastructre, the state of ecomic and financial integration in ASEAN, the role of capital flows, and how changes to global regulatory regimes will affect Asian financial systems.
- PublisherInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Content Noteill.
- Weight513 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCheng Hoon Lim,Chikahisa Sumi,International Monetary Fund,James P. Walsh,Jerald Alan Schiff,Ratna Sahay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.