Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fragmented nature of modern working life is leading to fundamental changes in our understanding of the term 'career'. Few people w expect to have a lifetime of continuous employment, regardless of their qualifications or the sector they work in. This book presents a kaleidoscopic view of the concept of career, reviewing its past and considering its future. International specialists in psychology, sociology, counselling, education and human resource management offer a multi-layered examination of career theories and practice, identifying the major changes taking place in the world of work that are challenging and extending the meaning of the word career. The overall aim is to redefine it in ways that are relevant to the newly emerging network society of the 21st century. The chapters are wide-ranging, exploring topics such as the changing contexts of career, individual career experiences, women's careers, multicultural issues, and implications for practice and policy-making.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAudrey Collin,Richard A. Young
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.