All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionaeo Addresses one of the most pressing problems in contemporary feminist theory -- the issue of differences. aeo Develops an original approach which draws on the work of an array of contemporary theorists -- Weber, Gadamer and Wittgenstein -- to formulate a new feminist methodology for the social sciences.
- Author BiographySusan Hekman is Professor of Political Science, University of Texas at Arlington.
- Author(s)Susan J. Hekman
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication15/10/1999
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note0
- Weight392 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.