All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis work focuses on complementary crystallographic and spectroscopic areas of dynamic structural science, from papers presented at the 46th NATO sponsored course in Erice, Sicily 2013. These papers cover a range of material from background concepts to more advanced material and represent a fully inter-disciplinary collection of the latest ideas and results within the field. They will appeal to practising or vice crystallographers, both chemical and biological, who wish to learn more about modern spectroscopic methods and convergent advances and hence vice versa for experimental and computational spectroscopists. The chapters refer to the latest techniques, software and results and each chapter is fully referenced. The volume provides an excellent starting point for new comers in the emerging, multi-disciplinary area of time resolved science.
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- Series TitleNATO Science for Peace and Security Series A: Chemistry and Biology
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 103 colour illustrations
- Weight541 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAndrei V. Churakov,Hazel A. Sparkes,Judith A.K. Howard,Paul R. Raithby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.