All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the circumstances and processes required to establish the new Gene Revolution in which genetically modified crops are tailored to address chronic agricultural problems in specific regions of the world The world is w on the cusp of a new agricultural revolution, the so-called Gene Revolution, in which genetically modified (GM) crops are tailored to address chronic agricultural problems in certain regions of the world. This mograph report investigates the circumstances and processes that can induce and sustain this new agricultural revolution. The authors compare the Green Revolution of the 20th century with the GM crop movement to assess the agricultural, techlogical, sociological, and political differences between the two movements.
- Author(s)Felicia Wu,William Butz
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.