All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe book reveals the changing dynamics of the helium industry on both the supply-side and the demand-side. The helium industry has a long-term future and this important gas will have a role to play for many decades to come. Major new users of helium are expected to enter the market, especially in nuclear energy (both fission and fusion). Prices and volumes supplied and expected to rise and this will prompt greater efforts towards the development of new helium sources and helium conservation and recycling.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Nuttall is University Senior Lecturer in Technology Policy at the Judge Business School, at the University of Cambridge, UK. Richard Clarke is a Cryogenic Process and Helium Specialist at Culham Centre for Fusion Energy, a UK-based research organisation developing fusion as a sustainable, long term energy source. Bartek A. Glowacki is Reader in the Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy, University of Cambridge, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note159 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white tables, 50 black & white halftones, 109 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBartek Glowacki,Richard Clarke,William J. Nuttall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.