The Future of Knowledge: Increasing Prosperity Through Value Networks by Verna Allee (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVerna Allee, whose groundbreaking book 'The Kwledge Evolution' helped usher in the exploding field of kwledge management, has brought her experience-tested insights into an exciting new synthesis, penetrating to the very heart of value creation. 'The Future of Kwledge' strips away traditional business thinking to reveal the new patterns of management thought and practice essential for success in a more complex world. With a gift for making the complex simple and practical, Allee weaves together diverse threads such as business webs, communities of practice, kwledge techlogies, intangibles, network analysis, and biology to show why organizations must be supported as living systems before their natural networked pattern of organization can emerge. Embodying Allee's visionary approach, 'The Future of Kwledge' brings forward a practical view of new theories, frameworks, tools, and methods offering businesses a guide to managing the increasing levels of complexity within their organizations and in society at large. 'The Future of Kwledge' works on many levels: * At the strategic level, the new tools are intangible scorecards and understanding value networks * At the tactical level, the kwledge management tools for exchanging and applying kwledge are kwledge networks and communities of practice * At the operational level, a wealth of new techlogies is supporting the codification, storage and delivery of the kwledge people need to complete their routine tasks.
- Author BiographyVerna Allee is recognized worldwide as a thought leader in Knowledge in organizations. She consults in knowledge management and strategic issues with Motorola, Eli Lilly, Samtel, American Express India, Hewlett Packard, Unocal, Assurant Group, Seagate Technologies, Sun Microsystems, PeopleSoft, Primus Software, Peer3, Oracle, Rockwell Avionics, Unisys, Clarica, AT&T, Chevron, Steelcase, and others. She is a frequent presenter at conferences in the US and abroad and is a Fellow of the World Business Academy. She acts as advisor for special projects in intellectual capital and the knowledge economy with Stanford University, the Brookings Institution, and Digital4Sight.
- Author(s)Verna Allee
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.