All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe major recommendations and chapters of The Future of Moral Education can be divided into three categories: expansion of medical education's scope and responsibilities, basic conditions for progress in medical education, and medial education and the nation's health. The contributors all recognize their obligation to medical education's future as a societal endeavor to serve America's health needs.
- Author(s)William G. Anlyan
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/1973
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.