All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver heard of an internal entrepreneur? You might kw the type. They re kind of employee who pushes mercilessly towards the trends of the future. Often looked at as a little bit outside the mainstream, more often than t the decisions this internal entrepreneur makes on behalf of an organization pay off in spades. So what makes an internal entrepreneur? How can you, as a nprofit, create a culture that rewards futuring, internal entrepreneurs and invation and doesn t shut it down? The book The Future of Nonprofits: Thrive and Invate in the Digital Age helps organizations do those very things. Better predicting future trends helps to reshape culture, creating the kind of environment ripe for positive growth in this fast changing world we work in today. Designed for nprofit employees on all levels, the book will become a go to handbook for those interested in adapting in the modern world, t looking to be left behind. The Future of Nonprofits helps organizations capitalize on internal invation. Invative nprofits are able to better predict future trends to remake and reshape their culture, structure, and staff to be a more nimble and lean. By applying the strategies laid out in this book, nprofit professionals of all levels can prepare their organizations to take advantage of future trends and develop invative internal entrepreneurs that will grow revenue and drive their mission. * Provides nprofits with a comprehensive playbook on how to create a new, more flexible, invative organization * Provides nprofits a look at the future of fundraising and communications trends into 2016 * Case studies highlight successes and failures * Highlights the power and strength of Social Media * Hightlights how to hire, train, manage and inspire internal entrepreneurial employees * Features actionable advice on creating an organization that is primed to grow and thrive in the immediate and long-term future This game-changing book reveals how every nprofit can put techlogy, invation and future trends to work to reach their mission and grow revenue.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Neff is the creator and CEO of Lights. Camera. Help., the world's first nonprofit organization dedicated to encouraging other cause-driven organizations to use film and video to tell their stories. A blogger and consultant, he is the current President of the Social Media Club Austin and the COO of the social giving start-up HelpAttack! He was the 2009 American Marketing Association Nonprofit Social Media Marketer of the Year and was named one of the top twenty social media people in Texas for 2009 by the Austin American-Statesman. Randal C. Moss pioneered the use of Virtual Worlds for raising revenue, driving brand recognition, and managing relationships for nonprofit organizations. He was a national presenter for the American Marketing Association from 2006 2008 and a four-time presenter at the South by Southwest Interactive Conference. Randal is involved in the Cincinnati Social Media Club and is Social Media lead for TEDxCincy. He has consulted with Johnson & Johnson and the State Department, and testified to the U.S. Congress on digital media marketing. Randal is currently the Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager at MWV.
- Author(s)David J. Neff,Randal C. Moss
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.