All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe easy money that flowed through the banking system prior to 2008 fueled a boom in buy-outs. Now it is gone, how will the private equity industry reinvent itself? A series of interviews with some of the most respected and invative firms, give rare insights to the strategies that will drive this secretive sector over the next ecomic cycle.
- Author BiographyMARK BISHOP is a former magazine journalist turned corporate financier, who has advised both management teams and private equity firms in connection with buyouts and buy-ins. In 2011, he co-founded The Management Buy-Out Centre LLP, which acts for managements in securing funding from private equity firms for ownership change, growth and turnaround. He lives in Surrey, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Mark Bishop
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight541 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.