All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis seminal book has revolutionised the field of international business. Presenting the core theory of the multinational enterprise based on the internalisation of imperfect markets and the minimisation of location costs, The Future of Multinational Enterprise has inspired both theoretical and empirical research on the global ecomy. In addition it has influenced company strategy and ecomic policy at local, national, regional and international levels. Its insights into company strategy and global policy remain compelling.
- Author BiographyPeter J Buckley, OBE, FBA, is Professor of International Business and the Founder Director of the Centre for International Business, University of Leeds (CIBUL). He is the Founder Director of the Business Confucius Institute at the University of Leeds and Cheung Kong Scholar Chair Professor in the University of International Business and Economics (UIBE), Beijing. From 2002 - 2004 Peter was President of the Academy of International Business. Mark Casson is Professor of Economics at the University of Reading and the Henley Business School and is Director of the Centre for Institutions and Economic History. His recent books include The Entrepreneur in History, also published by Palgrave.
- Author(s)Mark Casson,Peter J. Buckley
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication10/05/2002
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight335 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement25th Anniversary edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.