All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvance Praise for The G.I. Cook Book Ewww! - Jo Hipkiss, Chef. What is wrong with you? - Tara Brown That's just wrong. - Pete North, Historian Dangerous information - XYZ, Anymous CIA Officer Some things are best forgotten. Fred - WWII Vet You'll laugh, you'll cry... you'll throw up in your mouth a little. The G.I. Cook Book is a culinary trainwreck in four distressing courses. More than four hundred pages, hundreds of recipes... Destined to become a classic, the G.I. Cook Book has been suppressed by successive administrations for the past sixty years - and for good reason. This is the very book which made the humble army cook the most despised man in the unit. Pandora's Box is open and amount of wishful thinking can put the genie back in the bottle. Every man, woman and child should kw these recipes. Such information could save a life. I'm so sorry C. Brown, Esq.
- Author BiographyAuthor, military historian and connoisseur of truly awful food.
- Author(s)C Brown Esq
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $23.73New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $38.78
- AU $29.49Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.