The G.I. Diet: The Easy, Healthy Way to Permanent Weight Loss by Rick Gallop (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.17+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by bernie3799
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has calculated glycaemic ratings of hundreds of foods and listed them into three easy categories: foods to avoid, foods to eat occasionally and foods that you can eat as much of as you want. Although we may be more educated and aware of avoiding high fat foods on a diet, foods such as instant rice, apricots, raisins and mashed potatoes have a high G.I. index and should be avoided, while basmati rice and peaches will help you get thinner. The book also contains recipes, snack ideas, tips on dining out and strategies to maintain your new weight.
- Author BiographyRick Gallop graduated from Oxford University and emigrated to Canada in 1964. After a twenty year career in advertising and marketing, he jined the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario as President and CEO in 1986. During his tenure, the foundation became a major catalyst for behaviour and lifestyle change in Canada.
- Author(s)Rick Gallop
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication09/01/2003
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Out-of-print date18/01/2005
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight405 g
- Width136 mm
- Height217 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.