The Gaggle: How the Guys You Know Will Help You Find the Love You Want by Jessica Massa (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.04+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverythingand thingis a date these days. Instead of going out on a classic dinner-and-a-movie date, you've been subtly exploring your connections with men via n-dates,which encompass allyour ambiguous interactions with men: from a positive brain-storming session with a co-worker to a drink with an old friend to a late-night Skype with an ex who's still around. Sometimes planned, sometimes spontaneous, there are six recognizable types of n-dates(Networking, Group, Electronic, Surprise, Friend, Play) and you've probably been on each one of them. Unbekwnst to you, your love life is likely filled with n-dates. And what about all these guys you're n-dating? Well, they're the guys in your Gaggle. Your Gaggle might include: The Ex-Boyfriend Who's Still Around, The Ego Booster, The Hot Sex Prospect, The Career Booster, The Unavailable Guy. What all these men have in common is their connection to you. Ten types of gaggle guys, ten different paths to romance and excitement and self-discovery. The first step is to stop stressing about dates and labels and expectations. The second step is to start embracing the ambiguity. How? By thinking of each man you meet as a potential guy in your gaggle. Do this, and you'll bring yourself closer to finding love in the post-dating world. And you'll have a lot more fun in the process.
- Author BiographyJessica Massa graduated magna cum laude from Harvard with a degree in psychology. Her work and opinions have been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Variety, CNN.com, The Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, and the UK's Men's Health and Glamour.com. She lives in Brooklyn. Jessica and her best friend-turned-business partner Rebecca Wiegand coined the gaggle concept, which has been optioned for film by New Line Cinema. Jessica and Rebecca are the proprietors of the post-dating website WTF Is Up With My Love Life?! (WTFLoveLife.com). In April 2010, they co-founded J&R Creative Media to develop WTF?!, as well as other multimedia projects. A graduate of Yale, Rebecca also lives in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Jessica Massa
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight376 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine25 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.67Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.