Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is the only complete compilation of polls taken by the Gallup Organization, the world's most reliable and widely quoted research firm, in calendar year 2013. It is an invaluable tool for ascertaining the pulse of American public opinion as it evolves over the course of a given year, and-over time-documents changing public perceptions of crucial political, ecomic, and societal issues. It is a necessity for any social science research.
- Author BiographyFrank Newport is editor-in-chief of the Gallup Poll. He is the author of Polling Matters: Why Leaders Must Listen to the Wisdom of the People and co-author of The Evangelical Voter.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleGallup Polls Annual (RL)
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1500 black & white illustrations
- Weight1707 g
- Width223 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byFrank Newport
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.