All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmall in size but rich in African character, The Gambia and its resort-dotted coastline offer perhaps the closest English-speaking 'winter sun' destination from Europe. The interior, dominated by the lush jungle-fringed Gambia River, is home to plentiful birds and monkeys, time-warped traditional villages and mysterious megalithic sites. Bradt's The Gambia reveals all the background and practical information needed to explore arguably Africa's most welcoming and safest country, alongside detailed coverage of the many new eco lodges and informed advice on the country's birdwatching possibilities. The Gambia is a perfect destination for first-time visitors to the continent and remains popular with UK and European visitors - regularly attracting over 100,000 arrivals a year.
- Author BiographyPhilip Briggs is a world renowned expert on Africa and is the author of 14 Bradt guides over a 20 year association.
- Author(s)Philip Briggs
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Noteillustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight299 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.