Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionA Little Book for Your Big Growth Do you want success or do you want happiness? Why t both. This little book is full of wisdom every page and it is practical and lucid as well. One profound gem from the book: Man receives only that which he gives. The Game of Life is a game of boomerangs. Man's thoughts, deeds and words return to him sooner or later, with astounding accuracy. It is indeed what you give day in and day out that decides your life and this book nails it down. This means that you may have to make changes here and there or everywhere in your life. For what? For a better life. Other insights you find in the book: Often fear stands between man (or woman) and his perfect self-expression. Stage-fright has hampered many a genius. This may be overcome by the spoken-word, or treatment. The individual then loses all self-consciousness, and feels simply that he is a channel for Infinite Intelligence to express Itself through. (Chapter IX)It is impossible for man (or woman) to release more than he thinks is possible, for one is bound by the limited expectancies of the subconscious. He must enlarge his expectancies in order to receive in a larger way. (Chapter X) Ather student, a business man, took it, and changed the word work to business. He repeated, I have a wonderful business, in a wonderful way, and I give wonderful service for wonderful pay. That afteron he made a forty-one thousand dollar deal, though there had been activity in his affairs for months. (Chapter IV) However, the man (or woman) who is centered and established in right thinking, the man (or woman) who sends out only goodwill to his fellow man, and who is without fear, cant be touched or influenced by the negative thoughts of others. In fact, he could then receive only good thoughts, as he himself, sends forth only thoughts. (Chapter IV) Generally, your success is all about your attitude and your thinking and if you can make this area strong, then you can conquer anything in life and reach your dreams faster and easier. The practicality of the wisdom of this book is demonstrated by the author herself: My students have often said: 'I don't want to be a doormat.' I reply 'when you use nresistance with wisdom, one will ever be able to walk over you.' Get Your Copy Now!
- Author BiographyFlorence Scovel Shinn was born in New Jersey, the daughter of Alden Cortlandt Scovel and Emily Hopkinson Scovel. She was educated in Philadelphia where she attended the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts and there met her future husband, the artist Everett Shinn (1876-1953). After marriage they moved into a studio apartment at 112 Waverly Place, near Washington Square, New York. Everett built a theatre next door, and wrote three plays in which Florence played a leading role. Everett Shinn became known as a member of the Ashcan School of art, and Florence worked as an illustrator. Her metaphysical works began with her self-published The Game of Life and How to Play it in 1925. Your Word is Your Wand was published in 1928 and The Secret Door to Success in 1940.
- Author(s)Florence Scovel Shinn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.