All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brightly colored graphic game that introduces little ones to the wonderful world of lines. There are dozens of combinations to be made in this mix and match book.
- Author BiographyHerve Tullet (b. 1958) published his first book for children in 1994 and has since become one of the world's most innovative children's authors and has won numerous awards. Known in France as 'the prince of preschool books', Tullet takes the concept of reading to a new level, teaching young minds to think imaginatively, independently and creatively. His titles include the New York Times bestseller Press Here, as well as I am Blop!, The Big Book of Art, The Giant Game of Sculpture and the 'Let's Play Games' series of board books for young children, published by Phaidon. He lives in Paris.
- Author(s)Herve Tullet
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Reading AgeTo 13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.