All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do Henry Kissinger, Jon Stewart, Condoleezza Rice, and Jon Bon Jovi have in common? These influential citizens have something in common: a love of sports, and a story about how a game, coach, or moment changed their lives. This collection presents over thirty stories, straight from the memories of the men and women themselves.
- Author BiographyBrian Kilmeade is a co-host of the Fox News Channel's popular morning program Fox & Friends, and also serves as the network's sports reporter.
- Author(s)Brian Kilmeade
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date22/10/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width150 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.