Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.33Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.56+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRio has spent years preparing to host the world during the Olympic games--but they didn't prepare for this... Rio de Janeiro, Brazil--home to beautiful white-sand beaches, gorgeous women, stunning natural beauty, and the world's largest Carnival celebration--kws how to throw a party. So it's a natural choice to host the biggest spectacles in sports--the World Cup and the Olympics. To ensure that the games go off without a hitch, the organizers turn to Jack Morgan, the unflappable head of the rewned international security and consulting firm Private. But when events are this exclusive, someone's bound to get left off the guest list. Two years after the action nearly spilled from the field to the stands during soccer's championship match, Jack is back in Rio for the Olympics. But before the cauldron is even lit, the only thing more intense than the competition is the security risks. When prominent clients he's supposed to be protecting disappear, and bodies mysteriously start to litter the streets, Jack is drawn deep into the heart of a ruthless underworld populated by disaffected residents trying to crash the world's biggest party. As the opening ceremonies near, with the world watching in horror, Jack must sprint to the finish line to defuse a threat that could decimate Rio and turn the games from a joyous celebration into a deadly spectacle.
- Author BiographyJames Patterson received the Literarian Award for Outstanding Service to the American Literary Community at the 2015 National Book Awards. He holds the Guinness World Record for the most #1 New York Times bestsellers, and his books have sold more than 325 million copies worldwide. A tireless champion of books and reading, Patterson has created a new children's book imprint, JIMMY Patterson, whose mission is simple: 'We want every kid who finishes a JIMMY Book to say: PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER BOOK.' He has donated more than one million books to students and soldiers and has over four hundred Teacher Eduction Scholarships at twenty-four colleges and universities. He has also donated millions to independent bookstores and school libraries. Patterson will be investing proceeds from the sales of JIMMY Patterson Books in pro-reading initiatives.
- Author(s)James Patterson,Mark Sullivan
- PublisherLittle Brown and Company
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePrivate
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Brown and Company
- Weight612 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.84Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.