Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionFiona Inglis is passionate about food, whether she's growing, cooking or eating it. As a primary school teacher she also loves sharing her enthusiasm, kwledge and skills with her students and with children everywhere. The Garden Cook is her beautifully photographed and illustrated book with 76 easy-to-follow recipes, aimed at 8- to 13-year olds. It includes a basics chapter with safety hints for exploring the garden and tips like how to set up your own veggie patch and how to plant for the seasons. Perfect for children, their parents and anyone interested in growing and cooking good food, The Garden Cook is sure to ignite a passion for cooking in a new generation. Key points: 76 easy-to-follow recipes; step-by-step illustrations in every chapter; and includes a basics chapter with safety hints and fun tips for exploring in the garden.
- Author BiographySince her success as a finalist on MasterChef Australia, Fiona Inglis has pursued a career in teaching and is involved with the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden programme which aims to change the way children approach food and cooking. In this, her first book, Fiona combines her passions for cooking, teaching and gardening.
- Author(s)Fiona Inglis
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.